ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Fraternity & Sorority T-Shirts

Monday, December 10, 2007

Fraternity & Sorority T-Shirts

I am not a member of any sorority but my sister and mother-in-law are an active member. My husband and my sister’s boyfriend are fraternity members too. I was thinking of getting both my husband and my sister’s boyfriend a custom fraternity t-shirts as my Christmas present, but I don’t know where to go. My sister suggested that I visit bluecotton.com as that’s where she and some of her sorority sisters bought their custom t-shirts. She said that I’ll be able to create a design that I want in just minutes using BlueCotton’s design studio. The designs come either embroidered or screen-printed. Other than fraternity and sorority design ideas, they also have holiday, sports, school activities and political design ideas too. Free shipping on all standard deliveries are offered and so as rush orders, just in time for this holiday season!

No comments: