ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Affordable Frames

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Affordable Frames

I can’t believe how the gas price keeps soaring. It’s in the news everyday. As a result, everything is very expensive. In addition to that, here in our county, they just implemented a tax hike on July 1st. I wonder if there’s still something we could buy that’s affordable. My question was answered when I found zennioptical.com. I was searching for an inexpensive but of good quality and stylish eyeglasses cause its time for me to get a new one. Surprisingly, their eyeglasses starts from $8.00, which, I am sure, you can’t find anywhere. They have stainless steel, titanium, rimless, full rim frames and more for everyone. Now, that is very pleasing to know that in this economy, we still can afford something.

I think this one is cute:



No comments: