ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Emuprofen

Monday, July 21, 2008

Emuprofen

It has been three days now since we went swimming and I can still feel the muscle pain on my shoulders, arms and calves. Not to add the neck pain that I’m getting from sitting here in front of my computer doing data entry. Back home I used to have this painkiller cream that I put every time I am experiencing any kind of muscle pain, however, everybody in our house hates it cause they said it stinks.

Now that I am here in the States, I’d like to try something different. Something that is odorless, fast acting, and won’t stain your clothes. I believe Emuprofen topical ibuprofen cream is the newest in the market that can deliver all these. A topical pain relief cream that is composed of Emu oil, ibuprofen, glucosamine and MSM which can effectively relieves pain for any kind of muscle and joint pain, carpel tunnel, arthritis, ankle sprains and such. To learn more, visit emuprofen.com.

1 comment:

Soy said...

I haven't heard of emuprofen before. I have Emu oil instead which is a totally different thing but it's good for massage. :)