ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Domestic Seafood Recipe

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Domestic Seafood Recipe

Today I can’t think of anything to eat but seafood. I haven’t had any kind of seafood in a while. One of my favorites is my mom’s buttered shrimp. It’s simply cooked with lemon soda then when its color turned pink and almost done, you just have to put half a stick of butter or depending on how many pounds of shrimp you are cooking. It’s so mouthwatering. I always eat it with steamed rice and broccoli. Yumm-o! One other thing that I am fond of eating is salmon. It has great benefits for our body too. It is low in calories and high in protein and has omega 3. Healthy and delicious as well!

Since I don’t know a lot of seafood recipes, I’d appreciate it if you’d share yours with me. I am tired of eating poultry and red meat, so trying new seafood recipes would be a nice change. Hey, we might be able to create and master a recipe that could give us a shot in the Great American Seafood Cook off. That won’t be a bad idea. Would it?

Speaking of Cook off, I’m calling all aspiring chefs out there. The Fifth Annual Great American Seafood Cook off is kicking off on August 2-3. This is definitely an event you wouldn’t want to miss! They are going to showcase at least 5 chefs and their domestic sustainable seafood recipes. The said event will be held in New Orleans Morial Convention Center. I am sure this is going to be a sizzling day!


No comments: