ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Interrogate Me (Tag)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Interrogate Me (Tag)

Its been a while since I did a tag like this. I'd like to thank Jhona for tagging me. And for all of you who have tagged me, please give me a bit more time to get through to it.

So here it is... interrogate me :D

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: 21st of July 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 7:30 am ... pretty early huh? :)

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Yeah, My friend and I together with our kids went to the mall & grocery store

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: What do you think? Shop ofcourse :P

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: -ty5 years old :D

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: 50-50 :D

7. WHAT DOES U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: nay and tay

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: nope, I have a 2 siblings (both girls, we're the tres marias)

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: just wherever we feel like goin'

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: yeah... i like going to school but hate attending the classes ehhhehe

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: a little bit

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: been married for 8 years and i dont wanna do it again ehehehehe

13. WITH WHOM?
:: MAF

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: No I am not.

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: flattering? nothing in particular.. any compliment that i get seem to flatter me, even if sometimes i know it's just bola :D

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: nope... we're 3 girls

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Oh Geez! Tough question :)

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Nope.

19. Where do u think your best friend is?
:: In the beautiful Islands of the Philippines, probably at sleep right now :)

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: A few weeks ago... sched conflict

21. U THINKS SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: I am not sure.. maybe not... even if she's going through somethings right now, I know she's a toughy.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: anything that comes, i will be thankful

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: It's either Rendezvouz or Pacifica... I don't know why :D

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Nope...

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Nah.. not necessary :P

28. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Henna maybe... but not the permanent one

29. BELLY PIERCE?
:: Don't need it.

30. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: 1 is enough, but if we are gonna be blessed with 1 more (hopefully a girl) sure, why not.

31. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: yeah... teach kuletz school stuff :)

32. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
:: none...

33. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: I am not sure if I do.

34. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: Go swimming...it's hot here!

No comments: