ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Why Don't We Like Dentists?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why Don't We Like Dentists?

Last Thursday my hubby had an appointment with his dentist. That said day, he also made an appointment for our little kuletz here, which was earlier today at 3 p.m. This is his very first visit.

We went there in other words. However, the dentist wasn't able to check his teeth because he kept on crying. Oh well, he was able to count it thought. Kuletz would only open his mouth when his daddy tells him but as soon as the dentist touch his mouth, he'd close it and start crying again. I don't know what's with the dentist. Why don't we like them? I remember when I was a child, I don't like to go to the dentist too.. Is the sound of the drilling too scary or what?

We'll try again after six months. He's a bit older by that time, maybe he'll let them check his teeth. Let's wait and see.

No comments: