ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Shocking!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shocking!

Yesterday afternooon, I was watching Inside Edition and was so shocked about a disturbing video wherein a teenager put the baby in an inflatable pillow and then kneeled hard on it catapulting the baby on the floor. Mind you the baby is, I believe just 9 month old. That is just so cruel. I was trying to look for the video on youtube.com but I couldn't find it. The baby was said to be left in the care of a babysitter and it was her son who did that cruelty (which he thought it was fun coz he was laughing in the video and so as his friend). Both teenagers are charged with cruelty to a baby and I think awaiting trial. And by the way, according to the mother of and the doctors, the baby is just fine (Thankfully).

No comments: