ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: McDo

Thursday, July 17, 2008

McDo

Today, or should I say yesterday (I noticed it's past 2 a.m. already eheheeh) was Ashley's (my friend's daughter) birthday. As expected, Kuletz was invited. It was celebrated in McDonald's. There's not a lot of kids this time compared last year. Anyways, the kids enjoyed playing at McDo's playhouse. I am so thankful that I fed kuletz before we left the house, coz he didn't pay attention to the food. He just went in there to play. Although, he got excited when he saw the cake :). After singing the happy birthday song, after eating the cake (actually the icing) he went right back to the playhouse. I would like to post some pictures, but I will do that later on. Tomorrow, I mean, later, we will go swimming :) Will post pictures of that too.. so ciao for right now.. I need to get some sleep. Have a great day!

No comments: