ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Award!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Award!

This Nice Matters Award was from a very nice young lady named Marie. Thank you very much. It was so thoughtful of you to pass me this award eventhough we've just met recently. I appreciate it so much!!! Again, thanks a bunch!!! See yah around :)


Now it's my turn to pass this on... I'm giving this to Teacher Merydith, Ms. Juliana, Recel, Redlan and most specially to Aling Tikya. :)

5 comments:

RedLan said...

Thanks Roselle for passing the award to me too. Congats! You deserved to be awarded in the first place and Mrs. T as well!

""rarejonRez"" said...

ayyy binigyan mo pala ako nito selle? naku, kaka-post ko lang sa aking journal, binigay ni Emma. cge, i-edit o nalang yun para makapag-thank u din ao sa u!

thanks ha? regards!

Anonymous said...

selle, TY for this! di muna ako mag stay ng late today kasi super antok na ako talaga, talk later, TY uli!

Merydith said...

Selle thank you so much. So thoughtful of you. I will claim it when I get a chance tomorrow. Kisses to kuletz.

RoSeLLe said...

You guys are all most welcome :) You deserve to have one you know :D