ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Wew!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wew!

Finally, I was able to post something on this blog. It's been a while since I last posted an entry here. I was just too busy doing some other things. I felt so bad. I'm doing my best to maintain my blogs and keep it updated all the time, but it's unavoidable every now and then.

To all my blogmates who visits me here, thank you very very much! I do appreciate it. Will return the favor as soon as I'm out of this rot ehehehee. Again, thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... parang si ao din.. medyo matatagalan ang pag-update sa domain ko.. hirap ng daming blogs ano? duh... but it keeps my paypal active so trying my best talaga to update often..

regards!

Pretty Life Online said...

hi! gurl.. nice to see you back again... thanks for the add, but I cannot link with you other site.. http://rosellesfirstblogspot.com/ is this right?

RedLan said...

ako rin busy roselle.

hindi ka lang bumisita sa blog ko, tumawag ka pa. nasurprise talaga ako. super thank you!

kulit talaga ng anak mo. naririnig ko boses niya. speaking of boses, napakabata ng boses mo! salamat ulit ha!