ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: What's In My Purse (tag)

Monday, November 12, 2007

What's In My Purse (tag)

This is a tag from ZJ. A long overdue tag actually. Sorry ZJ, I've been quite busy. Anyway, here it is...

What's in my messy purse?



1. Cellphone
2. Chapstick
3. Lipstick
4. Wallet
5. Checkbook
6. Dental Floss
7. Pen/Pens
8. Spare batteries for my digital cam
9. Baby wipes
10.Almost empy tic tacs
11.Car keys/House Keys
12.Tons of receipts and papers
13.Eye re-wetting drops
14.Lipstick case (but I'm using it not to put lipsticks but extra pairs of earrings just in case I forgot to put one
15.Ofourse my digital camera which I used to take this picture :D

That's what you can normally see in my purse, but there are times that I have diapers in there, so as toys, extra shirt for kiddo, bottled water and a lot lot more! :)

3 comments:

RedLan said...

napakaneat ng purse mo roselle!

RoSeLLe said...

hhahaha! naku red hindi neat yan, kala mo lang... daming nakakalat na receipts sa loob ng purse ko :D nakakahiyang ipakita sa inyo hihihihi

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Roselle. Thanks for playing along. Pare-pareho tayong mga girla-lush when it comes to abubot, ano, di nawawala sa bag!