ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Online Backgammon

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Online Backgammon

Ever played backgammon? I have heard of that but never get the chance to play. We actually have a backgammon board here but hubby never had the chance to teach me. Since I can’t wait for him, I searched on the internet to see how it is played and ended up with the website called gammon-world.com, wherein you can download a free backgammon software. I like the fact that you can play (whether for money or just for fun) right away after you downloaded it. Since I am new to backgammon, I have no problem of learning it as the site gives a complete details of how the game is played. They also have backgammon tournaments. Maybe if I’d play backgammon all the time I will be able to join one of their tournaments. Who knows.

No comments: