ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Correction On The Post "Travel Channel Features Bizarre Foods of the Philippines"

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Correction On The Post "Travel Channel Features Bizarre Foods of the Philippines"

I recently posted about the Philippines being feature inthe Travel Channel. I posted that it will be shown of November 5 which is Monday and not Wedneday (that's what they said when they showed in on t.v., so that's what I originally wrote on my post) I checked it and found out that November 5 isn't Wednesday but Monday.

Here is my original post (I ommited the day already) :D

Travel Channel Features Bizarre Foods of the Philippines

Yes. It will be shown on November 5, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. Just don't know if it is EST or Central Time. So, If you want to see it, mark your calender and check your channel listings for the time.

***Excerpt from the Travel Channel***
Andrew Zimmern is off to the island nation of The Philippines - where he chows down on local favorites like Balut, Crickets, Stuffed Frogs and even live worms!

Oh if you missed the November 5 sched, they will show it again on November 6. So watch out for it :) Geez! Now I'd like to eat some Balut.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Hi Roselle, thank you for this information. The bizarre foods of Andrew Zimmern will be featured in my area will be on Nov 7 at 8pm ET.

Btw, I saw your site through blogger search.

Raquel said...

Hi Roselle, thank you for returning a visit ha, sure, you can add my link...I already added your 3 blogs na rin. Just check nalang sa blogroll ko.