ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Monday

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Monday

I did a very unusual thing today. I said unusual because since I got here I haven't had a chance to do it. I am talking about going out shopping by myself...oh well... not really... coz I have Kuletz with me. :) And yes I went to Walmart today. For the first time I called a cab to take me and my son to Walmart :) Hubby asked me what took me so long to do it and commented that I should have done that a long time ago... duh?!?! He's the one who's always paranoid about me going out by myself. He's scared that I might get kidnapped or raped or something... Anyways, everything went well as the store isn't that far from here. It's like 7 minutes away. I spent 8.55 going & 7.50 back to the house...plus tip it equaled to $22... not bad, plus I won't be doing it all the time anyway. But ofcourse I'd rather be driving coz that $22 is like a few days worth of gas already.

No comments: