ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: To My Dearest Blogmates

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

To My Dearest Blogmates

Hello everyone! First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for always visiting my blog and leaving messages on my chatbox. But please don't leave "VISAYAN" dialect as I won't be able to understand it (some perhaps eheheh):) I am a "PURE TAGALOG" speaking gal. :) I was born in Nueva Ecija, the province next to Bulacan, and grew up in Pasig City. Lived all my life there till I got here in the U.S. of A :)

Again thanks very much for your visits. I appreciate it a lot! TC!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

hehe. kala nila bisaya ka.

Anonymous said...

Obtain and select some good points from you and it aids me to solve a problem, thanks.

- Henry