ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Candies! Chocolates and More Candies!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Candies! Chocolates and More Candies!

Yesterday, Che called me and said that the chocolates and candies on their store (where she works) are on sale now. (75% off) wohoo! She said she'll pick me up so we can go and buy them. So we went there and checked the available candies. It wasn't a lot compared to last year's. But it's still good as we still have Christmas sale to wait for. Below are the pictures of some of the candies that I bought. You should see what Cheryl bought for herself and Ate Sheila :D It was tons of candies! Her back seat was full!!!



Believe me, it doesn't look a lot in the picture hahaah! But if you think its a lot, twice or triple that and that's what Ate Sheila and Cheryl's candie is looking like.

I will be sending them to the Philippines, probably after Christmas.

2 comments:

RedLan said...

wow yummy!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Wow, dami!! Pareho tayo. One time nagpanic-buying din ako nung mag-sale sa Bangkok international airport while I was in transit... kaka-loka, ano?