ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Chat For Free

Monday, November 12, 2007

Chat For Free

Even though I have a 4 year old son who entertains me when I get bored at home, it’s always nice to be connected to your friends and have a little chit chat every now and then. But back then when I first came here and husband is at work, my outlet is chat, chat and more chat. Mostly to my friends in the Philippines. I also found some chat rooms where I met my now good friends here in the United States.

For me, meeting new friends is always good and interesting. Some people even meet their life partners thru chatting. One of those people was me and my husband. Yes, we met each other online and we’ve been married for 7 years now. I enjoy making friends because not only I can share my interests with them, but I also learn from them.

Anyway, if you are interested in chatting online and making new friends without spending a dime, check out WireClub.com. Joining online chat rooms is free. You can choose from hundreds of rooms, you can message people directly and chat with instant message. WireClub.com is a good place too for those professional who wants to do networking and so as for those people who are interested in online dating. Again, with WireClub.com you can do a lot of things from chatting, sharing photos, blogging to socializing. You can’t get better than that. So check it out! You got nothing to lose but probably a lot to gain.

No comments: