ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Gigantic Sweet Tooth

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gigantic Sweet Tooth

Who doesn't love chocolate? I don't know about you guys, but I love chocolates and I sure have a gigantic sweet tooth... I ran out of a store bought cake/dessert the other day, thankfully, I have a box of brownie fudge mix in the pantry. I jazzed it up a bit with mini m&ms and peanuts to make it like a truly home made brownie fudge. My two boys here almost devoured the thing when they saw it in the fridge eheheh Nways, the photo below is one of the reasons why my dentist needs to pull out three teeth out of my mouth argg!

2 comments:

ReadWriteSnap said...

kalami...pwede hingi sample? yumyum...hehe

jeferrer said...

*drool* this looks to-die-for! how are you?