ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Yay! I'm Done!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yay! I'm Done!

I am so done with the excruciating wait for my citizenship interview. I wasn't able to sleep last night not because I am nervous for the said interview, but I am more eager to get it over with. I am not a very negative person, but I am more into thinking the worst thing can happen (in any situation, in this case my interview). Will tell more how it went in my next post. :D I am so sleepy right now so please bear with me :) Thanks for the goodlucks Ms. Juliana and Aling Tikya :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How long did you have to wait for your interview appointment after you filed your application for citizenship? I filed mine last Jan. 31 and I had my fingerprints today. What did they ask you in the interview?

In My Kitchen