ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Sunday Lunch

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sunday Lunch

This is the pic of my Sunday lunch... it took me a while to cook it but it was delish anyway so, no biggie :)... My own version of chopsuey ehhehehe Hubby said it was good, and when he say it's good he means it... (he's my number one critic when it comes to everything :D) But, he did not eat the fish (tilapia). He just looked at me shaking his head with a little smile coz he saw me eating the heck out of the fish head :D Can you blame me? That's the best part of tilapia (specially the eyes and brain ehehehe) :) (pics aren't so clear coz I just used my cellphone)


Chopsuey (I used chicken eggs coz I can't find quail eggs in the grocery store)


Tilapia

3 comments:

ReadWriteSnap said...

i love tilapia nga giprito..as in...

Anonymous said...

the tilapia look yummy, asa ang suka ug rice kay kaun nako lol
have fun weekend rose

trevor75 said...

If you are a new bee to business then you can use a unique facility called Franchising to develop your business, resume writing