ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: What The Heck ?

Monday, April 14, 2008

What The Heck ?

What the heck is the matter with these people? Remember when I was telling you about someone ringing the doorbell just a few days after our move in this house? Found out that kids walking by were doing it. It is happening again. However, this time it wasn't kids anymore. I was so thankful that hubby was here when someone rang the bell at 11:30 P.M. mind you, 11:30 at night!!! He peaked at the door window, he said it was a black guy, why he rang the bell, we don't know. Today, its 6:52 p.m. and somebody was freaking knocking on our window.. what the heck?!! I didn't see who it was, but since it is still pretty much bright at this time, I saw a shadow on our driveway.. why in the world you'd knock on our window then you will hide after? After that, I heard someone knocking so hard on our neighbors house. Geez! If they need something, don't hide heck! Leave a freaking note if you want coz I sure won't open the door no matter who you are!

No comments: