ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Rubiks Cube (Again)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rubiks Cube (Again)


Hubby and I was so amazed and happy last night, coz of our little one here. Imagine, he can solve one side of the good ol' rubiks cube that made me crazy when I was younger. He started solving it (remember just one color/side) the other day, thought it was "tsamba". But yesterday, he kept solving one color to another. What he'd do is solve one color, then scramble it.. thought he was even cheating eheeeh but I scrambled the cube and after a while he showed it to me and one color was put together already. His daddy said he's a genius eheeheh (he loves his own, I'm telling you) He's just surprised coz he can't even solve one himself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Yup, funny how suddenly (it seems sudden, anyway) kids start to do stuff that will eventually lead to independent thinking and ideas. Then, the point is reached where you surprisingly realise that they know more than you might ever know about a particular subject.

eva said...

hi roselle. thanks for always visiting my site. take care