ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Girt Cards

Monday, April 7, 2008

Girt Cards

When I was still in the workforce, one of my problems during holiday seasons is that thinking of nice gifts I can give to my co-workers specially to those who are in my department. At this point I don’t have a problem with that anymore cause I haven’t been working for quite sometime now.

But, I can see how one of my friends face the same dilemma. We’ve seen him cramming in buying gifts as Christmas is fast approaching (you know how big boys don‘t like to shop as much as we girls love it). By the way, he works as a supervisor in our city’s public transportation. Now, I can tell him he can relax this coming holiday season as GiftCardLab.com can solve his problems every year. They specializes in customized Visa gift cards which can be given as holiday gifts for one.

I can probably recommend this to my former employer too. Every year they give fruit baskets to their clients, but you know how fruits can be rotten in a few days. With corporate gift cards like these, it will sure last for a while and the recipient can use it anyway they want. Interesting stuff isn’t it? Check it out, visit GiftCardLab.com and see how easy it is to customize gift cards which can be given as mid year incentive, client thank yous. Etc. You can browse all their available designs and one more good thing about it is, no minimum order.




No comments: