ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Another Tag From Teacher In-In This Time

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Tag From Teacher In-In This Time

Teacher In-In said that this is a very easy tag coz we just have to post our pictures when we were babies, toddlers or our younger years (we're still young though, aren't we? :D) Yeah it is easy, but the digging of those pictures are the hardest hahaha! They are those pictures who are up in the attic full of cobwebs :D

Anyways here it is...


(This is a picture when I was probably 3 years old.. Looks like the girl version of Lionel ehhehehe)


With my loving and best ever Grandpa (Bless his soul)


Can't remember where and when this picture was taken, Its a bit blurry but that's my family without the youngest as she wasn't even made yet ;) I'm standing next to my "nanay" who's holding her for dear life ehehhe


I think I was 18 here, with my cousin whom I used to babysit.


This was 1997 if I'm not mistaken, with my former officemates in the EDP Section.


Sometime in the summer of '98... geez! wish I'm still that "healthy" ehhehe I am "way mooore healthy" now eheheheh


Mark's first visit in the Philippines with his mom, taken somewhere in Bulacan on our way to Nueva Ecija.


Mark & I's first date.. Mind you in Enchanted Kingdom. That wasn't our plan though eheheh see I wasn't dressed appropriately.. If I knew,I would have wore a shirt and a pair of blue jeans :)


Mark obviously took this one and I don't know why but he loves the darn picture :)

Ok folks! That's all and I hope the pictures above wont' give you terrible nightmares! I'm tagging all you out there who hasn't been tagged to do this

Thanks for stopping by :) Till next blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roselle, thank you for doing the tag. It sure does makes me smile looking at the pictures. Ako the youngest na may picture was 6 yata. Earlier than that wala na. Thank you again. I had fun reading them.

RoSeLLe said...

Hey In! Pinadala lang ni Nanay ko yung mga pictures ko nung 3 years old ako. And literally, galing yan sa baul ng lola ko :) Again, thanks for tagging me, I enjoyed doing it.

RedLan said...

Kay daling gawin to pero mahirap maghalungkat ng old pics, may tama ka!

I need to find my old pics sa baul.

PinayWAHM said...

Grabe..para nga kayong pinagbiyak na arinola [hehe] o bee-hind ni Lionel.

As for the pic na gusto ni Mark...aba e napaka inosente ng itsura mo dun eh..."pure na pure" ahemmmm....ang dating natin dun eh...

Nakakatuwa yung mga pics natin nung baby...hindi black and white, di rin naman colored....more like brown ata...hehe...

Juliana

RoSeLLe said...

hihihi pure na pure ba? nways, pansin mo din pala na hindi black and white mga pics non no... its more on the shade of brown :)

""rarejonRez"" said...

awww! bilib na bilib na talaga ako sa inyo! as in hands down and up na talaga! eh yung pics nyo pwede na nga ma-display sa antic shop o museum! grabe!!! hihii

i really enjoy this post Selle! and dun sa pic mo na gustong-gusto ni M mo, naku, ang ganda mo kaya du'n! pure na pure as Julian said! hihihi! di na yata babalik pa yung dating kagandahan natin, ano? waaah talaga!

RoSeLLe said...

Hello Recel! Salamat sa magandang comment :)

Tess said...

buti ka pa daming baby pics, nakakatuwa ano? birheng birhen ang itsura, lol! i enjoyed this post!

RoSeLLe said...

hahahhaha! natawa ako aling tess... birheng-birhen daw! :P

Merydith said...

Roselle I will change my link to your new domain ok? How did the finger-printing go? Anyways, as usual may tag naman ako sa iyo sa dating lugar. Thanks!