ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Weekend

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Weekend

Friday: My MIL picked us up coz we need to spend the night in her house as the next day she had to take me to the CIS office for fingerprinting (requirement for my application for naturalization)... Saturday: Travel time is probably 30 minutes or so going to the CIS office...then when I got there I went in and out just like that... maybe 10 minutes and I'm all done. Came back to my MIL's house got our things and went back home. When we got to the house, hubby is here already. My son is jumping up and down. He's always happy to see his daddy. He kept hugging him and kissing him. So lovely to look at. I wish I took some pictures... Sunday: didn't do much, just rested the whole day...Ordered some chinese food, which we had for lunch and dinner... . Oh before it got dark hubby wants us to go out for a drive (my practice session), but I said I don't wanna drive.. don't feel so good-got cramps, "red flag" is up! :D plus hubby has a little headache so we just all stayed in bed, watched t.v. and slept all day.

Hope you all had a great weekend too! Enjoy the week ahead.

No comments: