ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Beautiful Site Award! Thanks Juliana!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beautiful Site Award! Thanks Juliana!

Wohooo! Miss Juliana gave me this Beautiful Site Award and I'd like to thank her very much as she thinks my site is pretty :) I appreciate it a lot!



I have been dying to have a 3 column template since I started blogging but unfortunately, I can't seem to get a good one that I will be able to manage smoothly. I tried editing my template but still it didn't work. Luckily, there's a person out there who has a big heart and gave me a copy of her 3 column template. I just edited the colors and fonts and voila! I have my new blog in order! :)

By the way, please don't ask me who is that person that has a big heart, coz I am not gonna tell you that it's ALING TIKYA OR MS. TESS, OR MRS. T. eehhehe She's cooking a new blog too. Check it out!

Thank you very much for the HELP Aling Tikya! :)

2 comments:

Tess said...

hahahaahaha! para namang akin yon e kopya din lang naman! anyway, we can say it is our template cuz we tweaked it the way we want it! Love ur site, keep it up! Have fun with it! BTW, u can change ur settings for your comment box to accept comments for non blogspot members too!

RedLan said...

Mabait talaga si Mrs T! Matulungin sa kapwa at mapagbigay. We r lucky to have her.