ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Brutally Honest

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Brutally Honest

Wow! Thought I am brutally honest. Turned out that I wasn't :D I mean, I am honest but not as brutal as I thought I was :) And truly it's a good thing to be honest with big stuff. Lies will put you in a deep hole coz one lie leads to another lie and another lie, till you can't get of out it.

You Are 24% Brutally Honest

Honesty is nice, but only when it's convenient. You rather be nice than honest.
You figure it's important to be honest about the big stuff, but little lies never hurt anyone!


Thanks for dropping by folks. Till next time. TC!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

Galing ng result. Tama ang sinabi about lie.

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red! Bilis mo talagang bumisita :) Salamat!