ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I'm Not Tagging You, Just Grab It :D

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Not Tagging You, Just Grab It :D

First name?: Rosella

Like your name?: Yeah.. never disliked my name :)

Named after anyone?: yeah.. combination of my tatay & nanay's name

Any nicknames?: Roselle, Oselle, Selle, Ate Selle, Osang, Drelle, Msdrelle

Age?: 34

Birthdate? : every 10th day of the 6th month

Birth place?: Nueva Ecija, but grew up in Pasig City

Time you were born?: hmmmm.. it's late at night dont know the exact time

Current location?: Illinois

Height?: 5'4" sometimes 5'5" :D

Like your height?: Yeah, its just perfect for me

Eye color?: Dark brown

Contacts/glasses?: I wear glasses all the time. Contacts once in a while

Hair color?: Long Black Curly hair, sometimes Straight :)

Natural hair color?: nope...wearing a wig...hehe

BlackDye your hair often?: Never..well, not yet anyway….

Righty or lefty?: Righty

Type of music?: All except those head banging, noisy onces

Band or singer?: Used to like Freestyle

TV show?: A lot to mention... mostly courtroom / crime fighting drama series

Movie?: Some of my favorites are Men of Honor, Behind Enemy Lines, Pretty Woman, My Bestfriend's Wedding and lots and lots more

TV channel?: CBS, FOX, ABC, A&E, HGTV, FOOD NETWORK, GSN, HALLMARK, TNT, USA, E!

Radio station?: Don't listen to the radio anymore (once in a while in the car with MIL)

Place to be?: Home here and home there :D

Thing to do?: A lot! Little things here and there

Food?: Almost everything

Non alcoholic drink: Water/juice/soda (once in a while)

Alcoholic drink?: I don't drink

Animal?: We have a fish and bird

Holiday?: Thanksgiving and Christmas

Season?: Spring/Fall

Sport? : I like to play bowling...I've been wanting to try to play tennis, but never get the chance still. I like to watch, football, baseball and basketball

Place to shop?: Stores in the closest Mall here and Walmart of course :)

Clothing brand?: Nothing in particular

Scent?: Like Cool Waters, Beautiful, Hugo Boss for Women

Restaurant?: Bennigan's, Outback

Fruit?: Just about everything

Vegetable?: All veggies are good

Fast food restaurant? Popoye's, McDo, White Castle and Js Peapod (Chinese Food)

Pizza topping?: Mushroom, green peppers and onions with tons of mozzarella cheese

Ice cream flavor?: Any brand, cookies and cream

Magazine?: Ebony

City?: Nothing in particular

Color?: Any warm color.. I'm not really into bright colors

Number?: 19, 14, 10, 5 (parang pick four naman to) :D

This or that…

Chocolate or vanilla?: Chocolate ano pa!! :)

Pepsi or coke?: Coke (regular)

Hot or cold?: Cold

Black or white?: Black and White :)

Dog or cat?: Dog (Cat stinks eheheh sorry cat lovers)

French toast or pancakes?: French toast

French fries or onion rings?: Onion Rings!!

Hamburger or hot dog?: Hamburger

Pepperoni or sausage?: Sausage

Britney or Christina?: Christina

McDonalds or Burger King?: McDonalds

50 Cent or Eminem?: Never liked 50 cent, so Eminem for me

Canada or Mexico?: Canada

Hug or kiss?: I like to do both

Movies or TV?: TV mostly (can watch movie on t.v. anyway ehehehe)

Truth or dare?: Nothing to hide…so truth

Do you…Shower daily?: Yes mostly at night

Sing in the shower?: Once in a while :)

Like to sing?: Yep!

Like to dance?: Yes, But I don't dance like I used to anymore

Smoke?: Never tried and never will

Drink?: Nope

Curse?: Once in a while... the Sh*t word

Talk to yourself?: Who doesnt?

Believe in yourself?: I do

Play an instrument?: nahhhhh :( i can play some nursery rhymes on the piano though)

Go to school?: I think I did.. that was so long ago, I almost forgot ehehehee

Go to college?: I think so.

Finished it? I think so too eheheh tanong ko sa nanay ko

Have a job?: Yes

Like your job?: Yes

Want to get married?: NO!!!!!! :D double na nga eh

Want to have kids?: Got a four year old (almost 4)

Get along with your parents?: Absolutely specially with my nanay

Get along with your siblings?: Most of the time.

Drive?: yeah.. I've been practicing :)

Random …

Do you think you’re trustworthy?: I think I am

Think you’re funny?: Once in a while :)

Gone garbage can tipping?: yeah, are you talking about tumbang preso? :D

What are your parents names?: Rodrigo and Celia equals Rosella

Siblings names?: Ma. Krishna and Doris Leah

Do you wash your hands frequently?: Yes very much so! It's a mandatory here

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?: Twice a day at least

Collect anything?: I used to.. have collections of currencies of different countries

Ever been in love?: Always

In love right now?: All the time :)

What color pants are you wearing right now?: white short pants

How does your hair look?: still curly and black

Ever had your heartbroken?: yeah, a few times

Ever broken the law?: Law of whom or what?

Been arrested?: No.. and do my best not to be arrested

Can you stick your fist in your mouth?: NO I cant!

When was the last time you got drunk?: 65 years ago! Dont drink ehhehe

Do you do drugs?: Nope :)

When was the last time you were high on anything?: Never experienced it

Do you prefer the lights on or off?: If I'm ready to sleep.. its off..

Would you ever get plastic surgery?: Not at this point :)

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: If I were to choose I'd say boxers, I tried putting one of my hubbies and they are comfy :)

Do you like to laugh?: Of course!

Ever had a bloody nose?: Nope.

Have you ever caught a fish?: Yup! Before I got pregnant, hubby and I used to fish a lot

What was the last thing you ate?: I just had a granola bar

What time do you go to bed?: last night, believe it or not 1 a.m., one of the earliest sleep I have ever had this month :)

What’s your favorite color?: Black, blue, white and I'm liking pink now too

Do you like to give or receive?: It feels good to give but I don't have a problem in receiving :)

Are you obsessed with anything/any one?: No I dont think so

Do you live alone?: NO

Do you own a blender?: I don't think so.. I think I gave it to my MIL

Do you like the snow?: Oh yeah! Love love love snow! They look awesome.. but not after they shovel it

Ever been up a mountain?: My friends and I tried to climb one but we did not go all the way up
top.

Ever been rootin’?: I'm lost, whacchatalkinbout?

Do you like surprises?: If it's good, sure surprise me..

2 comments:

RedLan said...

this is the longest q & a i've ever read. worth to read naman.

RoSeLLe said...

thanks for the visit red.. :) sipag mo talaga kapatid!