ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Own Domain

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Own Domain

I got my own domain finally! But heck! I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. Luckily I have Ms. Tess helping me out coz honestly, I have no slight idea on what to do. As usual, Aling Tikya walked me through it.

Unfortunately, I did something stupid today that messed it up. I can't explain the HOWs and the WHYs so please don't ask me :D I tried to add my URL to Google but when I did the searching it didn't come out. siggghhhhh

Anyways, please do me a HUGE favor, if it isn't too much asking, please update my link on your blogs. I would appreciate it very much!! Thank you!

Here is my own domain link : http://www.msdrelle.us/

Till my next blog! TC all!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

Kanina di ko to mabuksan. siguro u did some maintenance and improvements here.

btw, hindi ko makita ang blog title mo. baka there's something wrong.

am sure sa pagbisita ko dito later, okay na okay na. congrats pala!

RoSeLLe said...

Naku Red salamat! Pero di ko alam anong kalokohan nangyayari dito sa blog na to. laging napa-praning, kakainis! di ko nga ma search sa google. doesn't exist daw.. parang eng-eng waaaaaaaaaaaa!