ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Cool Nanay Award

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cool Nanay Award

Another award, this time from Ms. Racel. She passed me this "COOL MOM AWARD". I am not so cool all the time though, specially when kuletz here gets on my last nerve :D He can be a handful sometimes. I know you moms out there knows what I'm talking about. These kids are cute, funny, smarty pants and everything but believe me they can be a pain in the you know where :) But I sure love the boy no matter what. :)


Thank you very much Racel!!!

Now, I'm passing this to Ms. Juliana, Aling Tess, Teacher In-In and to all my Mommy blogmates :) TC!

7 comments:

Merydith said...

Thank Selle. You surely said it right. I can only write now when Frankie is asleep if he is not I have to watch him kasi he destroys everything. This is just the beginning I am sure. *sigh*. :)

PinayWAHM said...

Naku..maraming salamas Ms Oselle....cool pala ako..I better ask my little one kung cool nga ako. I'm sure hindi kasi di sya pwede manood ng TV hanggang hindi tapos ng werk nya....hehe

Thx again

Juliana

RoSeLLe said...

Hay naku Ms. Merydith, talagang beginning pa lang :)Sabi nila the worst part daw ng bata is when they get to their 2nd year.. Terrible two ba.. but it's not the end. ehehehehe It is still terrible when they reach the 3rd year :)

Naku Ms. Juliana wag na natungin kaya at baka sabihin, MOMMY KJ KA! lagot tyo non :)

J said...

hi roselle!
got your email. as for the skin care line, I'm now using Paula's Choice. I've been meaning to blog about this really, but never got the chance. if you don't mind, i'll just write about it in my blog. Please check it out kasi medyo mahaba if I get into details, and also how I discovered it.

See you in my site.

~juliana

J said...

me again. you know what, I didn't realize you didn't send an emai. don't know how a message was forwarded in my inbox though. guess it was the post of Merydith about acne. if you're interested you can check it out anyway in my blog.

~juliana

crazed_heck said...

to me every mom is cool basta't para sa anak...

you deserve it...

bloghoppin here...

RedLan said...

congrats roselle! u deserved it!