ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Yey! I Got My Juicer!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yey! I Got My Juicer!

Wohooo! Finally! I will be able to start juicing now :) I have been wanting to have my own juicer since I don't know how long. I finally got mine. Courtesty of Winster. Ordered it from amazon.com last Friday and I got it today.



It came assembled already, you just have to disassemble it to take the plastics off. It looks good too, but will see how it will do, performance wise.

Till next blog! TC!

5 comments:

RedLan said...

congrats roselle!

RoSeLLe said...

Thanks Red! :)I'm glad you dropped by :)

Marie said...

Wow! ganda, I love it!

RoSeLLe said...

Halu Marie! Thanks for dropping by :)

Merydith said...

Aba bongga may juicer na si mama. :) Selle ok lang si Frankie last night. Although it was a little cold. I am glad I picked the over-all outfit na aso for him. Hindi ko pa nga na post yong pictures eh. Mga slackers kasi mi Ryan around 5:00 p.m. na kami nag start. May bucket full kami. Kawawa naman ang bata wala man lang alam hehehe.

By the way about the Fil. Store I heard it from my MIL sa Merrivelle daw. Naka ilang beses ba kami pumunta doon hindi namin nakita. Saan bang banda? Baka magawi kami doon this weekend. Thank you!