ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: A Tag From The Preggy Lovely Ruth :) TY!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Tag From The Preggy Lovely Ruth :) TY!

Thank you Ms. Lovely Ruth for tagging me. I appreciate your visit. Come back soon :)

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Age: I am Thirty Four

B - Band Listening To Right Now: Zilch

C - Career: A full time mom and a part-time blogger :)

D - Drink or Smoke: Neither

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: When it comes to problems in life...it's Michelle my bestie, Sharon and Juliana. When it comes to online rakets that would be Aling Tess (hands down!) :)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither

H - Have a Boyfriend: I have a boypren, a lover and a friend (My Husbandry!) ;)

I - In love: Absolutely and always will be
:)
J - Junk Food You Like: All of e'm!

K- Kids: One Boy named Kuletz :)

L - Longest Ride Ever: by air its from The Philippines to Chicago.. by land its from Chicago to Mall of America in Minnesota and back home... from Manila to Baguio City

N - Names For Your Future Kids: I haven't thought of it

O - One Wish You Have Now: One wish? Get over with my citizenship thingy

P - Phobias: I am scared of a lot of things but I wouldn't call it a phobia

Q - Favorite Quote: Don't do to others what you don't want others do unto you. (Hope I got it right.. Its like a tongue twister ehehehe

R - Reasons To Smile: my parents just sent me pocketbooks and i am still alive! :) wohoo!

S - Sleeping Hours: from 3 a.m. to whenever :)

T - Time You Woke Up: Today its a bit early.. 9 a.m. coz the plumber rang the bell :)

U - Unknown Fact About You: Unknown fact? hmmmm... oh! I love, love to read tagalog pocketbooks :)

V - Vegetable You Hate: Radish

W - Worst Habit: I am a procrastinator. Last minute type of person

X - X-rays You’ve Had: When I first visited a dentist here in the U.S. they had my teeth x-rayed

Y - Yummy Foods: Aren't they all yummy.. Told you, I love to eat :D

Z - Zodiac Sign: It is Gemini, the Twins :)

Seven things about me: Crazy, freespirited, caring, friendly, stubborn, adventurous at times and MERCILESS hahahah! j/k ;)

7 people that I have to tag: I'd like tag Ms. Tess, Redlan, Merydith, Recel, Juliana and Reigh

Thanks very much for reading! :) Till next tag.

1 comment:

RedLan said...

ngayon ko lang nabasa to. sorry. thanks sa pagtag ulit.