ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Cut Finger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cut Finger

The other day my son rushed to me coz I shouted as if I got hit by something. He asked me in his hyper voice, "mommy, what happened?!!" I said, I cut my finger... and he looked at my bleeding finger and exclaimed... "mommy, you hurt!" I said yes... He kept asking, what happened, so I showed him the knife and how I cut my finger. I took that incident as a chance of giving him a quick lesson about knives. Told him that he shouldn't play with it as it is not safe for little kids. Even mommies and daddys can still hurt themselves with it. By the way, I cut my finger while trying to chop some onions for my Chicken with Broccoli dinner. It's been two days but kuletz still keep looking at my cut finger. Trying to see if it's still bleeding. :)

No comments: