ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Men's Watches

Monday, August 25, 2008

Men's Watches

The other night I was trying to find my collection of currencies and going through heaps of boxes in the attic. I couldn’t find it, instead I found some nice mens watches. I thought those were my husband’s so I gave it to him. He said that wasn’t his, it was actually his father’s (who passed away a few years back). He just kept it as a remembrance. He even showed me the one that his dad got when he retired from the police force. They gave him a nice silver watch with his name engraved at the back of it. It looks really fine and if you will not really take a hard look at it you will think that it is one of the luxury watches that you can buy from those high-end stores in Rodeo Drive or 5th Avenue.

Speaking of luxury watches, there’s a website I found called thewatchery.com that offers genuine brand name watches and their collections are remarkable. Gold & diamond watches, brand names for men and women like Bulova, Bvlgari, Movado, Cartier, Gucci and for you collectors out there, they have Harry Winston too. Not only they have these collections of 100% authentic watches, the more exciting about it is that you can get them in a very substantial prices. Their summer sale is ending, so hurry up and check ‘em out!


This is the one that I particularly like :) cute isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This watch is so beautiful!! I too prefer to shop at The Watchery...