ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Lost & Found !

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lost & Found !


I was upset for almost two days. The other day I gave my son a shower and when I was ready to put on his clothes, I noticed that my wedding rings (2 of 'em) and wedding anniversary band was not on my fingers. I panicked coz I rarely take those rings off of my fingers. I looked everywhere (even in our trash dumpster in the backyard) but to my dismay, I couldn't find it. I asked my hubby if he saw it, he said no...I looked and looked but it's nowhere to be found.

I have no recollection whatsoever on when I took it off or where I put it. As in nothing! I can't remember anything. All I know is that on the 30th of July (the day we went to the zoo, its's still on my ring finger coz I checked some of the pictures). So it went missing just this August. I was so upset! Not only because of how much it cost, but most of all, the sentimental value of it. It's been with me for 8 long years. It's something I can pass on to my son (for him to give to his future wife) naks! :)

Anyways, to make my story a bit longer :), late this evening, I asked my son to pick up all his toys, books, dvds and put it in his toy box... he did, and after a while I noticed that there's a gold thing on the carpet... so I checked it out and I was so ecstatic coz it's my anniversary band!!! I checked again and found my two other rings!!! yey!!! I guess my son found it when I took it off, played with it and put it in one of his dvd cases... Thank God! I thought I accidentally threw it in the garbage. :) Wew!

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

good you found it sayang naman kung nawala. btw i am asking for your vote again visit http://www.carlotaonline.com/ and vote Celebrate Life or visit my blog and checkout the voting poll in the sidebar thanks in advance