ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Michael Phelps Made History !!! (Eight For Eight)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Michael Phelps Made History !!! (Eight For Eight)

Michael Phelps, an american swimmer, went to the Beijing Olympics with one goal in mind; to win 8 gold medals in a single Games. Tonight, he just made history! He was able to accomplish his mission. He surpasses Mark Spitz, also an American swimmer (retired) who is best known for winning 7 gold medals in the 1972 Munich Olympics.

showing off his 8th gold



Berens, Lochte, Phelps; winning his 5th gold (abs! abs! and more abs!) :D


I was watching Michael as if I am his mother. Cheered and held my breath till I saw the result on the t.v. screen. Wew! I got to hand it to his three teammates too; coz Michael’s last swim is the medley relay. It was an amazing race. Eight for Eight! Yey! Lucky number eh ;)

3 comments:

Shemah said...

OMG! Wasn't it just spectacular!! I was jumping up and down and cheering (and most probably annoying my neighbours.. LOL) all the way through. Jason Lezak really made a great swim towards the finish line and I felt so happy for Phelps! It was definitely one for the books! :)

p/s: And yeah, they're abs are so hot! LOL!

OnInG said...

Michael is your bf huh..?? wait till your husband reads this or your comment in my blog...hehehehe..I know you were kidding..Anyway thanks for adding my blog..I have added you as well..Hope to see you around..=)

Anonymous said...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.