ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Remote Access Software

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Remote Access Software

I am so sure that most of us have had our share of encountering poor customer service one way or another. It could really make your blood bubble, but as much as possible you’d try to keep your cool and not just blow up. It is very frustrating for a customer like me, however, I know it’s very frustrating for the customer service representatives too. I am sure that they want to help their clients to the best that they can. And I guess the most excellent thing a company should do to improve their customer support is to have remote access software by NTR Global. What does this do? They provide businesses an instantaneous, user-friendly remote support to their consumers and personnel alike. It can be used on your PC or Mac wherever you are. To learn more, visit NTRGlobal.com and avail of their 15-day trial for FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found a better remote access service which is also cheaper: Techinline Remote Desktop (www.techinline.com). Pretty much the same as NTR, but much easier to use since it requires no installation on either end. All the person at the remote computer has to do is open a webpage and give you a number which you type in, and you are in. I really like the simplicity of it and their small business approach, and for remote support which I do, the features are more than enough