ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Turbocharger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Turbocharger

I had an email exchange with one of my cousins a few days back and he’s raving about his new car. He bought a 2-door Volkswagen GTi. He’s a car enthusiast and an aspiring racecar drive. He’s happy but still want more for his car. He’s planning to get his car a vw turbo. He said, it would make his car faster, and exclaimed, the faster the better. I know that he’s got a lot of ideas on where to get the turbocharger that he needs, however, I still made a quick suggestion. I told him to check out turbochargerpros.com as he might be able to get what he wants for a much more affordable price. He hasn’t replied, but I’m sure he’d listen to me, as I am much older than him. :)

No comments: