ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Web Hosting

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Web Hosting

I have been blogging for quite a while now and still loving it. My husband just created his first blog and since he thought I am more of an “experienced” blogger than he is, he’s asking me everything about it. He’d call me in his office just in case he needs help in editing his template and things like that. Recently, he asked me if I could give him a website that offers cheap web hosting plan. He wanted to convert his account into his own domain. Instead of giving tons of websites to go through, I gave him the site called webhostinggeeks.com. I told him that it would save him a lot of time cause not only they provide you the top 10 best web hosting providers, the site also educates people about finding the most excellent and reliable web hosting service. You might wanna visit them too as getting your own domain from a professional web hosting service is more beneficial to bloggers like us.

No comments: