ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: New Jersey Vacation

Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Jersey Vacation

Last month, my brother-in-law and his family was here, they visited us and celebrated his wife’s birthday in downtown Chicago. Before they left they are encouraging us to visit them in Pennsylvania again. The last time we were in Pennsylvania was probably 3 years ago. I had a blast that time, cause not only we visited nice places in PA, but they also took us to New Jersey. It’s a few hours away from their house, but it was all worth it. We had a mini family beach vacation.

Last night they called us again, and asked if we are coming. They want us to be there as soon as possible so we can avail of the Morey’s Piers weekly specials. That could be a good thing; we will have fun and save some money. Also, one of the brilliant things about going to New Jersey is that, I will be able to see my high school classmate. She lives not so far from Morey’s Piers so I guess, that would be a good time for us to get together. She said, all I have to do is come and she’ll make all the arrangements, as she is familiar with all the Wildwood NJ attractions, hotels and motels. Well, if that is the case, all I needed to do is to convince hubby to take some time off from work so we can go.


No comments: