ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Dymo Label Maker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dymo Label Maker

If you know my husband, you’d say that he’s the most organized person you’ve ever met. You will know just by looking in his home office. Everything is labeled and in order. Me on the other hand, is not as organized as him. Each time he’d look on my desk he would just shake his head cause papers are all over the place. It’s not that I am disorganized; sometimes I am just too lazy to put it away.

He thought a Dymo label maker would inspire me to organize my stuff. Honestly, I was thinking of getting one too because not only I needed to use it for my File folders of different bills and other important documents but my son will be in school soon and I can use it to label his homework, his toys that he takes to school during their show-and-tell day, his projects and most specially his artworks. He loves to draw so everyday there’s something new. I could also use it to label my hubby’s lunch which I prepare every night. That way, he will not forget it cause his name is gonna be on it all the time. Great for students; they can label every thing from their pens, notebooks, books and other school stuff. Crafters would surely love to have one too. Dymo label maker’s use is definitely endless.




No comments: