ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Power Steering

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Power Steering

Since I am new to driving, my curious mind is kind of messing with me. I kept asking myself, how in the world that this car can turn left or right or move back or forward. So I asked my husband. He said there’s a lot to it to make a car steering system works. Since I have no idea what he’s talking about, he went online and showed me some pictures of steering rack, steering pump, power box etc. He even explained to me that power steering is important cause this supports the driver when exerting force on the steering wheel, which happens commonly when starting a turn. I asked him if you can change a steering rack yourself, he said yes, but added that it can be challenging, however, you can save hundreds of dollars specially if you will buy parts from websites like powersteeringpros.com. So if you guys are in need of a new power steering racks and up for a challenge, visit the website now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I do not know about you fellows but for me the layout of a weblog is incredibly essential, practically as a lot because the write-up itself. Moreover I'm a genuine mug for video clip clips... or, as a matter of fact, ANY media content in any way."

--------------------------------------------
纽约华人
Also welcome you!