ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: 4 Days Of No Blogging

Monday, January 28, 2008

4 Days Of No Blogging

Hey all! The last time I wrote an entry on this blog or any of my blogs were on the 24th of January. Hubby was here on Thursday and we had a little weekend getaway (visited a friend...and did some monkey business in Rockford :D) from Friday to Saturday... While last Sunday, I slept all day as in all day! I must have peeked a little bit on what's goin on in PPP and my emails but that's about it...had a little chat with Aling Tikya too... nways, here's one of the few pictures I took... Kulet'z first swimming pool experience (we used to take him to the beach instead of swimming pools) Don't tell hubby about the pic.. he'd kick my butt :D




3 comments:

Merydith said...

Ganda naman ng tubig. It seems like the mag-ama were having a blast. Thanks for sharing Selle. Kaya pala hindi na kita nakita.

RoSeLLe said...

hi teacher merydith! salamat sa pagbisita.. maliit lang na pool yan, pero it was very warm kaya nag enjoy si kuletz ko.. or daddy nya yata mas nag enjoy hahahah! i wanted to take a dip din pero di pwede...red flag was up at that time :D

Anonymous said...

selle, akala ko ikaw yan nasa background, lol! di na tayo nagkaka chika, i am trying to go to bed earlier as i find it too hard to get up, hubby had to drag my ass off the bed, lol! Good luck! Laterz!