ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Cosmetic Dentistry In New Jersey

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cosmetic Dentistry In New Jersey

I haven’t been to the dentist for probably almost 2 years now. I kept on setting it aside because I didn’t want our dentist at that time. Everytime I’d let him clean my teeth, I’d leave his clinic with pain on my gums. I told my husband about it so he went ahead and looked for a new one. We found a lady dentist close to our house and he had his first visit two weeks ago and had two of his wisdom teeth pulled. He said she’s very good and fast that he didn’t even realized that two of his teeth were pulled already. I’ll be calling their clinic for me to have an appointment. I am not in a rush though as I only need cleaning and not any serious surgery.

However, if you are in NJ and in need of single tooth or full reconstruction or anything that has something to do with your teeth and gums, Dr. Alan M. Meltzer and his team would be happy to help you. They are probably one of the best cosmetic dentistry in NJ. Dr. Meltzer got his degree in the University of Pennsylvania, got his masters in Boston Univesity, received implant training in Sweden and achieved a Diplomate status with the American Board of Periodontology. Featured in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine as one of the state’s best dentist. With that credentials, you know that you will get a very good dental care you can ever get. Check more of Dr. Alan M. Meltzer and his staff at dralanmeltzer.com

No comments: