ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Gas Garage Heaters

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gas Garage Heaters

We used to have a perfectly working gas garage heater till last Saturday when my husband took a part of it that looks like a bird cage. And yes he used is at a cage for my son's parakeet. Isn’t that crazy? Now we need to buy a new gas garage heater because even though the old one is working, its kinda dangerous specially with a little kid around. Anyway, I heard from friends a website that offers room heaters. It was pretty warm for two days now, but today, the temperature will drop again, I’m sure it will be very, very cold here in Chicagoland. Portable room heaters such as gas garage heaters will sure help my husband specially when he needs to check on our vehicles.

No comments: