ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Earn More Money Online

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Earn More Money Online

I realized that I have been blogging for quite some time now, probably over 7 months already and I sure enjoy every bit of it. Not only I get to share my daily thoughts, experiences and more but I also earn some money off of it. That is so great for a stay-at-home mom like myself.

Today, I just found out that there’s a new way for bloggers like me to earn more. It’s the newest form of online advertising called Pay Per Play. You probably are wondering how this thing works. As per their website, all you need to do is to install a PPP code on your web page which allow your site to play a 5 second audio advertisement that your visitors would hear everytime they visit you. It wouldn’t interfere in anyway to whatever other ads you might have on your site so it really is easy and hassle free. If you are interested check it out at ppponlineads.com. It’s free to register by the way.


No comments: