ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Two Babies In The House!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Two Babies In The House!

Hubby is off from work since New Year's Eve.. wohoo! :) But right now I have two babies here..ehehehe He took sometime off because he wanted his tooth pulled. He went to the dentist last Wednesday and they didn't pull it yet but instead gave him some antibiotic first and he came back today. They had his wisdom teeth pulled (yeah two wisdom, the upper) ouch! Now, hes drowsy coz of the medicine. He's like a baby requesting this and that hahahah! I want this.. I want that... but I could care less as long as he's saying one of the magic words PLEASE :D

2 comments:

jennyr said...

ouch! that sounds painful! i got u tagged in this link!

Norm said...

wow! I'm so happy to know na very loyal and very supportive talaga mga friends ko. Salamat ha and plzz vote for me always..