ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Weight Loss Plans And Exercises

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weight Loss Plans And Exercises

As I have probably mentioned in some of my previous posts, I have gained some pounds since I gave birth and as a work-at-home mom, I find it very difficult to lose weight. I just tend to sit in front of the computer most of the day working. The only exercise I have, if you can call it exercise, is to run around and play with my son for a little while and do some house works. Before I got pregnant, I used to walk around the park almost everyday and sometimes even run two or three times around it (that’s over two miles, I think). But I don’t have that energy anymore. As of the moment, my BMI is just right for my height and weight, but it is so close to being overweight. So before that happens, I told myself that I need to do something. If I could find a Fast Weight Loss program, that’s fine, but it is very important to me that I do it the healthy way.

Anyways, the problem that I have is mostly in the mid area. I want to get rid of belly fat more than anything else. I have read in WeightLossHQ.biz that fat is one of the essential nutrients that our body needs and it’s not healthy to completely eliminate from our diet. But if we accumulate more fat in our body, we need to get rid of it by exercising and change our eating habits by eating more fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water and avoid eating junk foods. If you are interested in reading more on how to get rid of your belly fat and other interesting topics about exercises, weight loss plans and more, visit WeightLossHQ.biz.

No comments: