ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Don't Have The Energy

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't Have The Energy

I haven't been blogging much again since Saturday. First hubby was here, second I am not feeling so well coz of my "monthly friendster"... ouch! Anyways, I didn't do much this weekend. I had a chance to go out in this bitter cold though because last Sunday, while I was vegging out (thanks PrettyWoman for the phrase) on the bed, hubby said, he forgot something in his workplace so he'd take Kuletz with him to get it. I just said, OK. Then went to the bathroom to freshen up... as I was just coming out of the bathroom, hubby asked me if I am so sure of not going with them. I did think for a moment and said OK I'll go, even if my stomach cramp is killing me... I wanted to spend more time with him as I am missing him so much. So we went...it's like 30 minutes away from home to his workplace... got his things, then just drove back. On our way home we did get some food. Hamburger from McDo for kuletz and for the both of us, we went to one of our favorite places to get hearty GYROS. yumm!!! It's called Uncle Sam Gyro...It is his father's (God bless his soul) favorite place too and they have been going there since he was young.

At home, we ate, rested for a while then we went to bed to take a nap. Oh by the way, he gave me a massage coz I have been complaining that my body is hurting (backaches, sore neck etc.)... he thought I did catch a cold, I said no.. it's just because of my period. It was... I don't know what word I wanna use to describe it... it was good...hmm... refreshing.. I don't know eheheheh but it felt good but seem short (30 minutes only)...but that's ok... I would have paid an arm and a leg if I called a professional masseur with the same result.

Anyways, that's all I have been up to since then. Nothing new... no opps for me.. but I have plenty of pendings... I have to start doing them as they are all due tomorrow arggh! Laters!

P.S. pardon me if I have mistakes here and there (grammar / spelling thingy eheheh) I am in a hurry at this point... I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if you see one, so I can correct it right away. Thanks!

No comments: