ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Happy Monday!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday to you all.. oh well, to some it might not be a happy one because Monday means going back to work.. but as for me its an OK day... I get to watch my fave t.v. shows again as during the weekends most of the shows sucks eheheh at least for me :)

Yesterday, hubby wasn't here, still at work.. it's just me and kulet, we spent the whole day coloring his book, drawing some of his favorite things to draw like cars, stars, cat, ballooons (tons of it), pumpkins, apples and now he's into drawing cups! I did some online stuff, I got the chance to blog hop a little bit. Didn't feel like cooking so we ordered chinese food... teriyaki beef sticks and crab rangoon for kuletz, beef & brocolli and plain fried rice (actually it isn't really plain, it has spring onions, eggs and bean sprouts (and i asked for extra) in it) plus almond cookies...we ate, then just rest and rest.. didn't do any house work as the house isn't really that of a mess.

That's pretty much how our Sunday went...How about you?

No comments: